Dom Wars The Final Round by Lucian Bane & Aden Lowe
Release Date August 13, 2014
BDSM Erotic RomanceSynopsis: *RECOMMENDED FOR AGES EIGHTEEN AND UP DUE TO EXPLICIT SEXUAL SITUATIONS, AND STRONG LANGUAGE When Gladiator Inc, an adult toy company expands their market to familiarize the ‘vanilla’ world with the elements of BDSM, the result is a pay-per-view reality show with video feeds streamed live to subscribers. The show, Dom Wars, is a competition to determine the Top Dom that will become the spokesperson for the company. The contestants all wear cameras to film every moment and angle of the competition, while they complete various challenges to determine who has ultimately Dominated various elements of themselves. The hero and heroine of the series, Lucian Bane and Tara Reese, have barely made it into the Sixth and Final Round of Dom Wars. This week-long Survival Round will determine the Top Dom, once and for all. The contestants are taken to an uninhabited island, where they will have to cross formidable jungle terrain. First Dom to reach the boat anchored on the other side of the island wins the million dollars and the title. Seems simple. Except Lucian’s old adversary, the Sadist Jase Duff from Round One, has been tasked with making sure none of the five teams make it to the boat. If he is successful, he wins the prize, only it's not money that Jase Duff cares about, its revenge on Lucian and Tara. And his sadistic need to inflict pain makes it game on.
About the Authors:</ strong>
Lucian Bane:My name is Lucian Bane, and I'm an Ineffable Dom. That just means, do yourself a favor and please don't try to fit me into categories. Complicated Dom, Intricate Dom, or Confounding Dom work too. I don't want a woman I can break, or overpower, or exercise my dominance over. I want a woman I can come undone with. I want a woman I can lose myself in. I think there are many men like myself, and I hope my writing will be a map for them. (And women, to let them know Doms like this exist.) I want to challenge men to go for the complete power exchange with a woman, but don't be a coward and not give the same that they demand or expect. Consider that when you give one hundred percent of yourself to a person, there is no more of you to give away. You now belong to them the way they belong to you. Inner Doms need a master to train them. I once bowed to my Dom's reckless and tireless desires, but when I gained control, he bowed to my will. The transformation made me into what I am today. What many would call an Ineffable Dom. But its equal term in the Vanilla world, in my opinion, is a real man.
Fun Facts about Lucian...
- I love salt and vinegar chips
- I love coffee
- I hate liver
- I love the lonesome cry of locusts at dusk
- I love antiques
- I want to live off the land, in the mountains in a remote cabin with Tara and our future family
- I love the smell of Pine Sol
- Love the smell of a campfire
- Love the smell of fresh cut grass
- I love swimming in a cold river
- I love sleeping with a box fan on (lol old habit)
Aden Lowe:</ strong>As an English major in college, I took a summer job as a proofreader for a small town newspaper, and got hooked on editing. I also worked my way through college training horses. After graduation, I landed a job for a small independent editing firm, and stayed there for 15 yrs. An old friend, Lucian, approached me to edit his special fiction project, and I got hooked. After an insane few months editing his Dom Wars series for him, Lucian convinced me I should try my hand at writing as well. I’m his co-author for Round Six, the final Dom Wars installment, and we will co-write the White Knight Academy series as well. And in Sept 2014, I’ll release my debut solo work, an Erotic Western with BDSM elements, “Big Game: A Hunted Love Novella”. In addition, I have a military series in the planning stages.
Fun Facts about Aden...
- Might, or might not, have bad dreams about penguins.
- Had no idea who Justin Bieber was until a few days ago when Wheels enlightened me and changed my life forever. Not.
- Until recently, hadn’t gone to see a movie at the theater since “The Horse Whisperer”. I’m not happy about sitting in the dark with that many strangers.
- Loves babysitting the neighbors Little Doms, except when they’re flushing my bathroom rug, or doing something worse.
- Drinks a mixture of coffee and hot cocoa instead of coffee.
- Not into sports – balls aren’t intended to be hit, batted, kicked, thrown, or otherwise abused.
- Lived up to a lifelong goal of making a woman wet her panties... just not in the intended way ;)
- According to a certain Little Domme’s mom, big hands and feet mean big other things. And everybody knows moms know EVERYTHING.
- Has a horse named Joe. Why Joe? Because it’s far easier to say “Joe, you bastard, you bite me and I’ll take your head off” than “Stardust Lucky Bastard, you bastard, you...”
- ADEN IS NOT: 1. Afraid of bugs 2. Innocent 3. Sweet 4. A clean freak (Just can’t stand NOT clean) 5. A workaholic (OK, that one’s a fib) 6. A good liar 7</ strong>. Intimidated by children who aren’t the Little Doms next door. 8. A Momma’s Boy (Close to and protective of Mom is different) 9. Unlikely to shoot a criminal coming through the front door 10. Above kicking a fool’s ass, literally or figuratively.</ li>
Find us on Social Media
Purchase The Dom Wars Series:
Round One</ span>
Round Two</ strong>
Round Three</ strong>
Round Four</ strong>
Round Five</ span>
*Warning, this trailer contains strobe light effects. Please do not view if you are sensitive to these lighting effects.*